The schedule requires a minimum of two people to guarantee departure, hence single travelers will have to pay for two as a surcharge regardless of how many people end up on the aircraft on the day of flying.
1) Flight clearances require 24 hours and therefore Safari Logistics require at least 24 hours’ notice to be able to commit to a flight. The flight is subject to the relevant flight clearance being obtained.
2) The company accepts no responsibility for any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances, mechanical breakdowns, diversions due to weather or any other cause. However, we will endeavour to rectify the situation to the best of our ability.
3) We reserve the right to sub charter third party aircraft should we not be able to provide our own aircraft.
4) Flights shall operate during daylight operating hours only.
5) The flight is strictly subject to runway conditions and serviceability. In the event that the destination airport/ airstrip is unsuitable for our aircraft for any reason, we will divert to the nearest alternative airstrip /airport.
6) It is the Agent’s responsibility to arrange Lunch Packs for guests and pilot/s for all Internal and Cross Border flights.
7 ) The quotation is subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
8) Full payment is due before the first date of departure .
9) 25% of total quote amount if cancelled within 7 days prior to departure.
10) 75% of total quote amount if cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure.
11) 100% of total quote amount if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure.
12) The above price is based on our current fuel pricing in Zimbabwe. An escalation in fuel will influence the price and Safari Logistics has the right to adjust it without prior notification.
13) For all private Charter/Sole Use Quotes/Bookings, we request that, should the guests require specific departure times, we be informed of these times no later than one week before date of first flight. Should we not receive these times we will allocate times. No changes to times will be accepted less than one week before date of first flight.
14) Charter flights can be requested on non-scheduled and scheduled days and these will be serviced based on individual requests and will be offered on a case by case basis.
15) There will be at least 1 fuel stop on the schedule over and above any drop off and pick up stops, mostly in Kariba.
16) The Schedule is run on a first book first serve basis and seats are limited, hence in order to guarantee your seat, you are encouraged to book in advance to allow for efficient scheduling and planning.
17) Departure taxes are not included and this is to be paid directly at each commercial airport i.e. Victoria Falls, Hwange, Kariba, and Harare. The pilot will collect the amount from guests prior to flying. These departure taxes are subject to change without notice (currently $15 per person).
18) Safari Logistics has a maximum luggage allowance of 20kgs per person including hand luggage. It is essential that luggage be packed in soft duffel type bags. It is at the discretion of the pilot based on safety procedures to request clients to leave luggage behind if over the weight or size limit.
Dimensions for luggage are 25cm (10 inches) wide and 30cm (12 inches) high. No wheels / frames / rigid structures are allowed. For safety reasons Safari Logistics has a luggage weight limit of 20Kgs per person (for hand luggage, camera equipment and checked bags). Additional fees may apply to overweight luggage. Extra seats can be booked for heavier luggage – please speak to one of our consultants to get more information on this. Passengers weighing over 120Kgs (including their luggage) will need to notify Safari Logistics of their actual weight so this can be taken into consideration. Additional fees may apply to passengers whose combined weight, including luggage, is over 120Kgs
Safari Logistics operate single engine aircraft which have restrictions to fly under certain weather conditions. However, we can outsource and upgrade guests to twin engine aircrafts at an extra cost.
Please ensure adequate insurance policy is in place to cover for any delays or cancellations due to bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
We encourage guests to overnight in Vic Falls or Harare on arrival or departure to make it easier to connect from/to the international flight.